Leaving Grants.gov Subjects You to the Privacy and Security Policies Outside
Throughout the Grants.gov website, we include links to information on other websites. We provide these links solely to help users find additional information that may be useful. Links to sites that are not produced by the United States government will be marked with the External Link icon .
- Grants.gov cannot guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Grants.gov cannot control or guarantee that the owners of other websites will protect your privacy. You should read their privacy policies when visiting other sites.
- Grants.gov cannot control or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, relevance or timeliness of information contained on a linked website.
- Grants.gov does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- Grants.gov cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials on linked websites. You will need to request authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.